Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to my hard-working global students. Since you have worked so hard over the past few weeks, all you need to do to get FULL credit for this blog is respond (appropriately) to show me that you have read it. Enjoy your holiday season with family and friends and be sure to relax over break. See you next year!
-Mrs. Bartos

26 comments:

  1. Have a very merry christmas and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very merry christmas and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this. You to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm.... Im not sure exactly what to do, but I have read he statement...Have a good christmas.......enjoy your holiday.... and uhhh I still dont know if this is right....but I will relax and I hope you do to????? Happy Holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you mrs. bartos merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this blog! Have a good winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks mrs. bartos you also have a merry christmas and i hope you get what you wanted

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs. Bartos im not sure how to answer the ? how did you want us to answer it?
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and has a great break even though it's almost over now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope you had a wonderful christmas mrs. bartos and a great new years, see you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. twilighteclipse- you answered just fine. Someone on the other blog wrote, "I like platypus" <-- also an acceptable response for full credit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Imnottyler MitchellJanuary 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM

    Hapy holidays love you:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mrs. Bartos is the best teacher ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twilight18Eclipse95January 5, 2010 at 7:51 PM

    Thanks Mrs.Bartos and i hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey everyone i read the blog and i know im a little late but happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy hollidays everyone.hope you were smart on new years.. and got everything you wanted for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. jessica cheyennne <3January 7, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    happy belated christmas

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well I hope that our gov will not fall as great as Rome. There for our goverment is vary strong. Even though we do have our weak spots too.

    ReplyDelete